Music

Hi people!

Today I'm going to talk about my favourite music, because the music is the best of the world!!

I listen to so much music and differents artists and bands, but today I'm going to talk about Linkin Park <3

This band I like so much since I was a child, because my biggest brother Pablo always listenned to Linkin Park. For this reason I like so much this band, in fact not long ago, me and my brother went to the Linkin Park's concert in the Movistar Arena, and we fulfilled the dream of watching our favorite band live and we were so close to the band!





Linkin Park is an American band of alternative rock. This band was born in 1996, even before I was born!
Their members are Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda, Joe Hanh, Rob Bourdon, Brad Delson and David Farrell. I'm in love with Mike, I love him!

Currently Linkin Park has 7 studio albums, and my favourite album is "Meteora", because I this is the most hard of their albums and I love its songs and lyrics. This last album, it's so different, because is more pop, but I love this too.

This is all!
Bye <3






















Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares